Friday, September 16, 2011

"Carlin Street"

I'm all for it; renaming a portion of W 122nd Street in NYC "Carlin Street" in honor of my favorite comedian, George Carlin. Lotta Carlin quotes in this post that make me smile:

...

Now, speaking of consistency, Catholics, which I was until I reached the age of reason, Catholics and other Christians are against abortions, and they're against homosexuals. Well who has less abortions than homosexuals?! Leave these fucking people alone, for Christ sakes! Here is an entire class of people guaranteed never to have an abortion!

...


Better than renaming the 59th Street (Queensborough) Bridge after that idiot Ed Krotch Koch. If they hadda rename it, it shoulda been the "Simon and Garfunkel Bridge".

1 comment:

Gordon said...

Good article! I hope you Noo Yawkahs can pull off the Carlin re-naming.