Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Thoughts on Pizza Guy's "job interview" technique

I thought "ya look hot in that dress" from a boss to an employee was bad enough, but when I heard Ms. Bialek's description of Hermie's actions I thought to myself, "Holy shit, that's not sexual harassment, that's sexual assault!"

Then, through the mists of time came to me the realization that I, too, had conducted exactly the same kind of "job interview" in another lifetime.

Indeed, the exact same hand-up-the-skirt and friendly hand-behind-the-head-gentle-pull-query-"blow job?" followed by a rough equivalent of "you're lookin' for a job, right?" swayve and deboner technique.

Worked like a charm. Every time. Job enthusiastically accepted and carried out in a professional and businesslike manner. All parties satisfied. Win-win!

The difference is that I didn't do it as CEO of a big lobbying firm. I did it as a 19-year-old kid Marine in dives and brothels in far-flung areas of the world from Tijuana to Barbados to Valencia, Spain. Defending our liberty, you know.

I just had the humanitarian, er, urge as a rich American to help out the local economy. Selfless to a fault. Coupla months on a ship fulla other horny young bastards'll bring out the best in a fellow.

A REAL rich American with power over others should be put in the stocks for it.

6 comments:

CAFKIA said...

She don't like, she don't like, she don't like....................Koch/Cain

Gordon said...

"KochCain, KochCain, runnin' all 'round my brain..." ;-)

Oldfool said...

It's he said, she said. I don't like or trust him but I don't know her so what they say means nothing. Does she have a price?

BadTux said...

In other words, Cain treats employees (or potential employees) as if they were whores. Says a lot about how he'd treat the rest of us if elected, yo.

- Badtux the John-smellin' Penguin
(and I ain't talkin' pizza, yo!).

Spud said...

Haven't met very many rich dudes who were not the same. Hell I ain't met very many dudes period who didn't act that way !
Cept me ocourse lol

Gordon said...

It's turning into he said, they said. We will see.