Thursday, November 10, 2011

Three Things from Rick Perry About Last Night

More Comedy Gold

Okay, lookit, there are three things I forgot to mention last night.

Firstly, you should never drink before a debate. Right after that danged thing was over I had to stick my head in the porcelain throne and that lawn gnome Ron Paul had to hold my hair. This morning my head hurts like it was hit with a hammer in one of those movies with Larry, Curly, and… Larry, Curly, and what's the other one? Ah, shit.

I have taken to wearing my motorcycle kidney belt to try and keep my sides from splitting. I May have to get another one to put on over it.

Ah, this'll go away when we're stuck with just Willard. Pathetic ain't funny. Damn.

2 comments:

Fixer said...

Almost passed a mouthful of Newcastle through my nose. Heh ...

Gordon said...

A clothespin works. Heh.