Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Heh ...

WASHINGTON -- In a daring nighttime raid Tuesday, U.S. Navy SEALs rescued two hostages, including one American, who were being held by kidnappers in Somalia, U.S. officials tell NBC News.

...

As the SEALS approached the compound on foot gunfire broke out, the U.S. officials said, and several of the militants were reportedly killed. There is no word that any of the Americans were wounded.

The SEALs gathered up Buchanan and Thisted, loaded them onto the helicopters and flew them to safety at an undisclosed location. The two hostages were not injured during the rescue operation and are reported to be in relatively good condition.

...

Believe me, I don't give a damn about the fate of pirates. Hope we killed a lot of them.

4 comments:

David Aquarius said...

Personally, I say waste any pirate that doesn't look like Penelope Cruz.

I'm still waiting for her to kidnap me.

Shiver me timbers!

Fixer said...

Yeah, make sure Pedro Cruz don't show up. Heh ...

Gordon said...

I wouldn't mind being keelhauled on Penelope Cruz...

But seriously folks, the pirates' civil rights end when they fuck with me.

merlallen said...

I wonder if the "gun fire breaking out" was the SEALS just killing all of those scumbags.