Saturday, March 3, 2012

Andrew Breitbart: Death of a Douche

Matt Taibbi. Firsrt and last ¶.

So Andrew Breitbart is dead. Here’s what I have to say to that, and I’m sure Breitbart himself would have respected this reaction: Good! Fuck him. I couldn’t be happier that he’s dead.
...

But he also had enough of a sense of humor to appreciate why someone like me shouldn’t bother to pretend I’m sad he’s dead. He wouldn’t, in my place. So to use one of his favorite words: Good riddance, cocksucker.* Don’t let the door hit you on the way out.

Too nice a eulogy for that rat bastid, but Taibbi's famous for being just a sentimental pussycat.

5 comments:

Phil said...

Taibbi is a national treasure.

the Magster said...

The only thing wrong with Breitbart dying at the age of 43 is that it didn't happen at 33.

BadTux said...

I'm a Rolling Stone subscriber so I got that little blast in my EMAIL and was ROFL. Yes, I rarely read the paper mag myself (it usually ends up at work), but I like paying Taibbi's salary, it gives me warm fuzzies all the way to my toes :).

- Badtux the Laughing Penguin

Gordon said...

I get Rolling Stone too. I couldn't pass it up at $6 for 3 years.

Anonymous said...

No doubt, this is awesome. Not often do I run across a blog that’s just as educative and enjoyable on web
2.0 site, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head.
This particular matter is an issue that not enough people
are talking intelligently about. Right now I’m delighted I discovered this during my search for something relating to this.


my web blog ... flightics.sourceforge.net