Monday, May 7, 2012

"I'm a stripper, not a prostitute!"

Not that I have a problem with either, but I think I posted about this woman the first time she got busted:

An East Rockaway woman ran a prostitution business out of a hot dog vending truck she often parked on Sunrise Highway in Baldwin, Nassau police said Friday.

...

And, of course, the New York Post had their own take on it.

...

A Long Island hooker sold more than just sausage at her roadside hot-dog truck — using the truck to peddle her own flesh even though she’d been busted on the same rap eight years ago, cops said yesterday.

...

3 comments:

Gordon said...

Was her truck called "Hide The Sausage!"?

Fixer said...

Heh ...

casey said...

Hello Fixer,

I have a slightly different take on the story. It seems to me that she was multitasking/working 3 jobs. 1 - a purveyor of meat. 2 - a stripper. 3 - a prostitute. The shrub usually has verbal diarrhea escaping from his piehole. As stated by the shrub at a town meeting as best as I recall "How American" or possibly "How uniquely American" when some woman complained about having to work 3 jobs.