Saturday, October 8, 2011

Goin' ridin'

Off today to ride the Granite Trial at the PITS property. Last trial of the year, and maybe the most interesting depending on if Wednesday's snow has melted or not. Heh. I may do a little 'atoning' myself.

Gut yuntiff! See yas.

Update:

A good day - last trial of the year, personal best score and number of 'cleans'. Good way to end the season. My request for a soft landing (see comments) was granted. Heh. Puh-lenty of snow! Tired, stoned, more later. G'nite.

5 comments:

Fixer said...

Try not to have any hard landings ...

Gordon said...

I have requested only soft ones.

Phil said...

Stay on the damn thing and GAS IT!!

Gordon said...

Easy for you to say. Heh. ;-)

David Aquarius said...

I'm there with ya, Gordon...tired and stoned but no snow, just rain.