Sunday, October 2, 2011

The Marines are coming to Wall St

Democratic Underground

This was taken from a message I just received on facebook:


"The Marines are coming to Wall St...(to PROTECT the protestors) "I'm heading up there tonight in my dress blues. So far, 15 of my fellow marine buddies are meeting me there, also in Uniform. I want to send the following message to Wall St and Congress: I didn't fight for Wall St. I fought for America. Now it's Congress' turn. My true hope, though, is that we Veterans can act as first line of defense between the police and the protester. If they want to get to some protesters so they can mace them, they will have to get through the Fucking Marine Corps first. Let's see a cop mace a bunch of decorated war vets. I apologize now for typos and errors. Typing this on iPhone whilst heading to NYC. We can organize once we're there. That's what we do best. If you see someone in uniform, gather together. A formation will be held tonight at 10PM. We all took an oath to uphold, protect and defend the constitution of this country. That's what we will be doing. Hope to see you there!!"

I'm proud of this guy and other Vets who might show up for this but they're about to find out what the power brokers and Masters Of The Universe really think of them - useful to the bottom line and then STFU.

4 comments:

mandt said...

Cops booing and bashing the vets----could happen. It's the NYPD, forever tainted by the hero of 9/11 Giuliani.

Gordon said...

We will see.

BadTux said...

I thought cops and Marines were, like, natural enemies or something? This can't end well!

- Badtux the Watchin'-for-fireworks Penguin

Fixer said...

Cops booing and bashing the vets ...

And then seeing video of cops with batons stuck where the sun don't shine.