Wednesday, September 7, 2011

So ...

The status quo will be maintained.

...

"I think putting money back in the pockets of working families is the best way to get demand rising, because that then means business is hiring, and that means the economy is growing. So I'm going to propose ways to get America back to work that both parties can agree to," [President Barack Obama] said. [my em]

...


If "both parties can agree to" it, it probably ain't worth a shit to regular folks, let alone the paper it's printed on.

Link stolen from David Atkins.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel another surrender coming. I wish he'd stop with this "bipartisan" shit already.

Gordon said...

"Both parties", meaning the Repug sonsabitches, wouldn't agree to anything Obama proposes even if he turned white.