Monday, August 15, 2011

Not only ...

Are they hypocrites, they're cheap hypocrites.

...

An Indiana state Representative, who recently voted for a constitutional amendment that would ban gay marriage, has been accused of using Craigslist to offer an 18-year old male $80 for "a couple hours of your time tonight" plus a tip "for a really good time."

...


Wouldn't get my dried up 50 year old ass for $80, let alone when I was 18. I got a "tip" for ya too: Don't bet on the horses.

Like Montag said:

...

But this saggy old closet queen is not all bad, he did vote against gay marriage. No doubt so it wouldn't ruin his marriage.


I know it shouldn't after all these years, but it still boggles the mind sometimes when I think about what hateful bastards Republicans have to be to get anywhere in their party.

No comments: