Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Now she's done it...

CNN via TPM:

(CNN)-Minnesota Rep. Michele Bachmann stepped all over Elvis Presley's blue suede shoes while stumping Tuesday, when she mistakenly wished "The King" a "Happy Birthday."

August 16 actually marks the 34th anniversary of Presley's death.

Bachmann's toast. This is the biggest gaffe she's made! The King being found dead on the shitter is the cultural event best known to her followers after the Jews nailing the white Jesus to the cross! They aspire to it "jus' lak Evis".

3 comments:

Fixer said...

God, if I died on the shitter, nobody would come in there to get me for about a week. Heh ...

Gordon said...

I'm sure the new house built on the foundation of the one the hazmat crew took away under Superfund to extract you and protect the public will be just as nice as the old one...

ma said...

The silly fucking cunt (and I am not maligning the nicest place I have ever lain my face) must be campaigning in Graceland