Thursday, September 22, 2011

Winning!

We've been fighting the "War on Drugs" for 40 years and spent trillions of dollars in the process. Good thing, eh?



Click to view our great success!


I found this the other day when the blog was down and now I forget (duh) from whom I stole it. If it's yours, let me know for your proper accreditation.

Gotta get ready for court ...

Update:

Before I leave for court: Matt's comment got me thinking about the veracity of this chart and, since I can't remember where I got it, I'll suggest you assume it's for "illustration purposes only" and not as actual fact. Anecdotally, I've never had a problem finding marijuana anywhere.

5 comments:

Matt said...

Is this chart real?

Fixer said...

If I could remember from whom I got it, I could give attribution and a link to the source. I generally do due diligence on the stuff I post (but I'll admit I've been bitten once or twice over the past 7-plus years). I'm almost positive this is legit.

Phil said...

Trust me, if it isn't legit, it is 99.99& accurate.

I am waiting for the old codgers in Congress to kick over so we can legalize it and be done with it.

They have militarized our police forces just because of this war on drugs.

Gordon said...

Whether the chart is real or not, I had to walk all of 50 feet last time I got some.

David Aquarius said...

The War on Drugs is just another example of what happens when you declare war on an abstract.

Whether it's the War on Terror, the War on Poverty or the War on Drugs, this country can't seem to get it right.

In order to get a handle on these social ills, you first have to acknowledge the source of the problem and deal with that, not with guns and tanks but with ideas and common sense.

That's too much to ask in this environment. The TeaBaggers are running the show here so until the rest of us get tired of the bullshit and shut these fuckers down, we'll have to live with the consequences.