Thursday, November 17, 2005

Heidi's Stud Farm

From the LATimes:

Former Hollywood madam Heidi Fleiss bid farewell to Los Angeles on Wednesday, and put out the word: She's looking for a few good men.

In a move bound to hearten aspiring Deuce Bigalows the world over, Fleiss said she is joining with a Nevada brothel owner to open the state's first house of prostitution in which men cater to women.

Fleiss, whose partner notified Nye County officials of the plan this week, said they will charge $250 an hour and call it "Heidi's Stud Farm."
"You wouldn't believe the number of women who've told me, 'Heidi, if you do this, I'll be the first one in line!' I mean, relationships are harder than dieting, you know what I mean?"

I'm sure they'll stock chocolate everything in the gift shop!

This comes to mind:

A guy reads about the "Stud Farm", starts packing his bags. His wife asks, "Where ya goin'?"

"I'm gonna go to this new brothel and get a job. At $250 a time, I get to keep $125!"

The wife starts packing her bags. Guy asks, "Where ya goin'?"

She replies, "I'm goin' with ya. I gotta see how you'll get along on $125 a month!"

(rimshot)

For a good take on the local politics of legal prostitution in Nevada, I highly recommend Nye County Brothel Wars.

No comments: