Tagged again. This time by Brother Lurch
1. Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share Christmas facts about yourself.
3. Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Welcome to the Christmas edition of "Getting to Know Your Friends."
1. Wrapping or gift bags?
2. Real or artificial tree?
Normally no tree, this year, real.
3. When do you put up the tree?
This year, last night (see link in post above)
4. When do you take the tree down?
Normally, since I don't put one up (re:godless, atheist, heathen, infidel bastid in the post above), I don't have to take it down. Here it's done on 6 Jan.
5. Do you like egg nog?
Ick. I will take a shot of Jack Daniels' if it's offered though. Heh ...
6. Favorite gift received as a child?
My Flexible Flyer sled, which I still have, from 1966.
7. Do you have a nativity scene?
8. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
Orders to SAC in 1984.
9. Mail or email Christmas cards?
10. Favorite Christmas Movie?
None, they're all too sappy for me.
11. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
We shop all year round. When we see something someone will like we get it and put it away for Christmas.
12. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
Anything that doesn't bite me first.
13. Clear lights or colored on the tree?
14. Favorite Christmas song(s)?
None, and you can thank the fact they start playing them in the stores just after Halloween. By the time Christmas rolls around I'm sick of 'em all.
15. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
Stay home except for this year
16. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
You gotta be shittin' me.
17. Angel on the tree top or a star?
18. Open the presents Christmas Eve or Christmas Morning?
19. Most annoying thing about this time of year?
The commercialism and the crowds.
20. Do you decorate your tree in any specific theme or color?
21. What do you leave for Santa?
Fuck Santa, he's got more money than I do.
22. Least favorite holiday song?
All of 'em. (See #14)
23. Favorite ornament?
Don't do a tree, don't got no ornaments.
24. Family tradition?
Mrs F and I usually spend the day eating and drinking. Normally we're at my sister-in-law's for an Italian fish-a-thon.
25. Ever been to Midnight Mass or late-night Christmas Eve services?
More times than I'd like to admit but one of my aunts sings in the church choir back home and I go to hear her.
Hmmm ... Who to tag?The Old White LadyCreatureULThe PolitcalCat'NucksPOP
(when she gets the chance)42