Friday, January 5, 2007

It's not a game ...

Now, I generally don't follow, read, or quote Right wing blogs. They're idiots, period, and I don't give their rantings serious tought. It's as if they're playing a game with our nation's future. I guess the role-playing computer games weren't gratifying enough so they began to play with real life, all the while taking money and favors from the Right Wing Noise Machine.

That said, I do pay attention to them when they manage to really fuck something up. The 'Veronica' to Ann Coulter's 'Betty', Michelle Malkin and a bunch of her no-dick male cohorts have created a scandal (there was no scandal to begin with) to try to smear the Associated Press (something AP can do well enough on its own). In their zeal to remain relevant, they might just have put the life of a source in the Iraqi Police, and his family, in mortal danger.

Look, idiots. I don't give shit what you say on your blogs. They're yours and this is still America and you can say what you damn well please. My problem with you is when your words and actions get people killed. Especially innocent people. Especially for some non-existant 'scandal' you create to justify your own existence.

I hope you can sleep well at night.

No comments: