Tuesday, September 11, 2007

3-Day Wait For Hallucinations

Raw Story

A new proposal from the mayor of Amsterdam is sure to be considered a bummer by certain visitors to the Dutch city: a three-day waiting period to buy hallucinogenic mushrooms.

Like, bummer, dude. Dutch heads gotta plan ahead now. Good luck.

Mayor Job Cohen wants to require the wait period to allow mushroom buyers to fully understand exactly what it is they are purchasing, ANP news agency reported Tuesday.

Yo, Job, they know.

I ate some of them things once at a bluegrass concert at San Diego Wild Animal Park. Rode on an elephant. It was way cool.

Then the sun went down and all the nocturnal animals, big cats mostly, started sounding off. That was really cool, but I had to keep reminding my friends that the animals weren't coming for them. Heh.

The 130-mile drive home afterwards must have been interesting. I don't remember. I was driving.

No comments: