Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Housekeeping ...

A personal point: I have a crazy life. I'm always doing something or running somewhere; the Mrs. too. That said, I'm not good with keeping up with basic shit here like updating the blogrolls.

I usually get to it when there's a Blogtopia-wide (y!sctp!) linkage event (usually in response to one of the bigger blogs purging their rolls). I know there are a buncha regular readers and commenters whose blogs I haven't added to the blogroll yet so here's your chance. Leave a link to your place in 'comments' on this post (if you are not on the blogroll), and tell me what category I should put you in, and I'll update over the long weekend (along with other site maintenance that's long overdue).

Conservative blogs need not apply.

Off to the shop ...

No comments: