Saturday, May 16, 2009

Busy, busy ...

Still doing stupid detail shit on the house that's major league time-consuming. We also booked our 20th Anniversary cruise for next year in August the other day. We'll be leaving Amsterdam and heading north, through the Baltic, ending up in Greenwich, England 14 days later aboard the same ship we took to the Med last year, Holland America Line's MS Prinsendam. We'll then be hopping a cab from Greenwich to Southampton to board our old friend RMS Queen Mary 2 for the Transatlantic crossing to Red Hook, Brooklyn. We'll probably retake our wedding vows before the Master of QM2 (still not firm on that yet).

The reason I put this out there now is that this is a pretty unique cruise and if anyone is interested in joining us for all or part of it, you got time to plan.

Heading out to dinner with our cruise pals Annie and Joe to plan this September's piracy and see if they want to join us next year as well. Any questions about the cruise, fares (prices are going down), or cruising in general, feel free to email us anytime. See yas tomorrow.

1 comment:

Herbal Remedies said...


Been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis in 2015, and I was a woman of 50. They put me on Rebif which I took until 2017 and was switched to Copaxone. I had two relapses on Rebif, none so far on Copaxone. I do notice my balance was getting worse, and my memory, as well as erectile dysfunction and spasms’ had no choice to sick for other solution and I was introduce to Priestess Hallifat (lifecentre@live .com) which I purchase the MS herbal formula from , the herbal supplement has effectively get rid of my multiple sclerosis and reversed all symptoms