Friday, July 17, 2009

Triple Banjo Brain Bleach!

A comment on Fixer's post:

Before you go for the ice cream, think of Limbaugh in a Speedo.

Gee, thanks David for that visual!

Sorry this took so long, but I ran screaming into the woods when I saw that one! Had to wait out there a while because I didn't have any pants on at the time and had to wait for my neighbor to finish mowing her lawn before I could come back. Then I looked for the brain bleach. Found several empty bottles, but no luck. I was looking for some rifle cleaning patches to attach to a length of stainless steel safety wire so I could floss through my ears when I remembered this video. Should be an acceptable substitute.

Tony Trischka appears on Late Night with David Letterman. Guests include Steve Martin, Bela Fleck, Michael Daves on guitar, Skip Ward on bass and Britanny Haas on fiddle.

Song is "The Crow" by Steve Martin.


Thanks to gbtexas for the video and toddspire for the description.


Afterthought:

I think it's telling that Fixer and I both posted music videos at about the same time. The 'Speedo' comment must have affected us both in a similar fashion and we needed some serious musical soothing.

No comments: