Monday, August 10, 2009

"Mom, what's a blow job?"

Something a little different. The clip below is the most work-safe one I could find from the Joan Rivers Roast last night on Comedy Central. Many, many more.

From her wiki, I discovered she's a Russian Jew from New York. Imagine that! (wink)

I remember Joan from her early days at Marshall Edson's Ye Little Club. I was too young to go inside and couldn't have afforded a drink in that joint anyway, but I could hear the laughter from the sidewalk. There wasn't much to do in Beverly Hills.

From HuffPo:

Actress and comedy writer Whitney Cummings took it from there, saying Joan looks like David Spade after a grease fire,


Roast of Joan RiversSun, Aug 9 10pm / 9c
Melissa Rivers
www.comedycentral.com
Live Twitter RoastRoast Master Kathy GriffinZombie Paparazzi Game

No comments: