Friday, February 12, 2010

Now I know where I'm gonna go...

Politics seems to be the same every day lately. The Repugs lie and obstruct, the Dems apologize for telling at least some of the truth and cave. Hope-y change-y? Nah. Suck-y fuck-y.

So I got ta contemplating the bigger things in life. Where am I gonna go when de volcano blow?

Broadcast on Friday, May 8, 1981 on ABC's comedy show Fridays, Jimmy Buffet and the Coral Reefer Band perform "Volcano" ... introduced by Nat E. Dred ... ya, ya ya!


Thanks to earthweek.


Then I chanced across this article in The Daily Beast:

How Rich People Smoke Pot

I'm not rich by American standards, but I'm probably richer than 90% of the people on the planet, so I shoehorned myself into 'rich' just for the moment, and now I know where I'm gonna go when de Volcano blow:

Out for munchies of course!

No comments: