Saturday, February 12, 2011

Mountain Music

I like mountains and mountain music so it only follows that I've been watching and listening to Tibetan music. If you can follow that logic, you've come to the right place. Heh.

A few things I've noticed:

Their music has different styles and genres just like ours or music anywhere. The one I like the best is, naturally, not much different than the stuff I listen to anyway.

The videos are terrific!

Just looking at their horses, Tibetans are huge!

A lot of Tibetan music is posted by the Chinese to further the mistaken impression that Tibet is part of China.

This music has gotten me so relaxed I make the Dalai Lama look as tense as a meth head in a cop bar.

no description available

Like it woulda helped...

Subtitled for your convenience. Enjoy.



Thanks to greybuffalo (website).