Tuesday, March 1, 2011

What is it ...

With God's mouthpieces? You know, if there was the god the Jesus freaks claim keeps an eye on us all, how come he hasn't smited any of these assholes?

Asshole #1, in my backyard:

...

Police say 30-year-old Juan Carlos Amaya raped a 12-year-old girl in their church's youth group.

A member of the Iglesia Evangelica church told reporters to leave today after the arrest of Amaya. Investigators say he was in a position of power, planning spiritual events and even counseling teens.

...


Asshole #2, in Louisiana:

The Rev. Grant Storms, the Christian fundamentalist known for his bullhorn protests of the Southern Decadence festival in the French Quarter, was arrested on a charge of masturbating at a Metairie park Friday afternoon.

...


A couple questions:

1)Were I god, I'd be one pissed off Mohican these idiots are using my name and values to molest little kids. How can God sit back and let this happen? I mean, I'm always hearing about "miracles" happening (aren't they attributing one to Pope John Paul), how god cures people and shit. How about a couple miracles now; a strategically placed lightning bolt perhaps?

B)And the reply is often "God works in strange ways and he has a plan for us we can't understand". Hey, I'm down with that but I don't know. Seems to me that if I were the loving, benevolent god they claim He is, I can safely assume there would be no place in my master plan that involves little children being raped.

You can all fuck off.

No comments: