Monday, November 4, 2013

The TSA shootings at LAX highlight America’s real terror threat

From The Guardian via Raw Story.

So, it shouldn’t come as a surprise that the first Transportation Security Administration (TSA) agent to be killed in the line of duty was not slain by an al-Qaida terrorist, but rather by an American with a gun.
...

Now, of course, if the shooter had screamed “Allah Akbar” as he needlessly took the life of TSA agent Gerardo Hernandez, or if he had had links to an al-Qaida terror cell, there’d be no question about how to describe this incident.
As far as I'm concerned, the guy was a terrorist in a cell headed by the likes of Glenn Beck and Alex Jones. They should be up on charges as accessories before the fact.

2 comments:

WhyNot said...

Yeah, but you seem to forget sumptin: "Gerardo Hernandez"... yuck, sounds like one of those fuckin Messicans sand niggers! So the shooter did the honorable and commendable thing by ridding USA from yet another scumbag.

LAX... been there twice in my life. What a fuckin' disaster. I have seen dozens of airports in my life, and the only one that's worse than LAX is Bangkok's. No wonder ppl who work there go nuts and start shooting at random, lol.

Gordon said...

I'm from L.A. and remember when it was Los Angeles International Airport before they built the present terminal and called it LAX. I still think that big spider-lookin' monstrosity "Theme Building" is gross. I've flown in and out of there several times.

History

I also remember before Marina Del Rey was built and wrecked the perfectly good swamp Ballona Slough. I'm old...