Thursday, August 19, 2004

Nader go home

From Jesse at Pandagon:

You've arrived! Congratulations. Now shut the fuck up about Democrats being against independent candidates, because you're being treated just like the GOP would be if they were undertaking this venture for a candidate (which, oddly enough, they are). You are now a candidate for president, not a lecture speaker. You aren't to be exalted because you aren't a part of a major party.

You aren't special. You're another cog in another machine with very little chance of doing anything meaningful in the future unless you get your head out of your ass very, very soon. You are entitled to exactly nothing, particularly when you play hardball with people who have a lot more at stake than you do.


Entire post.

I'm still fucking with my server, decided to crash again this morning. Been up since 3:30 messing with it. I swear I'm gonna buy a new one when I get back from London.

No comments: