Sunday, May 1, 2005

Open Letter to DeLay

There's been a lot in tne news and the blogs about you and your sleazeball associates, the ones who paid illegally for your "fact-finding" trips to $800 a night hotels and fancy golf courses, your christo-fascist bully-boy strong-arm demeanor, and your total lack of ethics when it comes to changing the rules so you won't have to answer for any of it. Kid stuff. You finally did something even worse and it pissed me off so bad I can't see straight and I'm going to tell you about it.

I was watching the news and saw you following Bush down the stairs of Flyin' SUV One upon your return from kissin' Prince Raghead's ass down in Texas. At the bottom of the ladder stood a young Sergeant of Marines who, as custom and regulations require, rendered a hand salute to his Commander-in-Chief. Bush returned the salute, also required. I'm not crazy about that, but he is the Commander-in-Chief and thus in that Marine's chain of command. I can live with that.

Here's what pissed me off: YOU then saluted this Marine your own damn self just like your little tin-pot leader! And a half-assed excuse for a salute at that. You fucking dickhead. You ain't a pimple on a Marine's ass, or even that of a Doggie, a Squid, or an Air Force Weenie! You've never done a damn thing in your miserable, worthless life to rate the privilege of returning a Marine NCO's salute, or that of a fuckin' Private for that matter! If that Sergeant wasn't imbued with solid Marine discipline, he'd have been entirely justified to knock you on your ass for insulting him. It insulted me too.

Knock off the cheap shit, Tommy, me boy-o. Some of us notice this shit. Some of us who aren't afraid of you have outgrown the discipline and would just love to knock you on your ass if we got the chance. If my prayers are answered it will come to pass.

No comments: