Monday, September 12, 2005

Charles Emerson Winchester III

"I do one thing, I do it very well, and then I move on." Of course, Charles was a thoracic surgeon at Massachusetts General before serving his country in Korea*. Chimpy did neither, and he's certainly not even half as smart. Digby:

Junior just said that the American people need to understand that he can do more than one thing at a time and that the government and other individuals can do more than one things at a time.

[. . .]


I saw his little photo op this afternoon. He didn't even know Brownie resigned. Does he even know he's the President . . . like . . . for real?

*Yes, I know M*A*S*H was a TV show and not real, but you gotta admit, as Conservatives go, Charles was the type of Conservative you could respect.

No comments: