Monday, November 7, 2005

Exactly!

Shakes, blogging at Ezra's:

I really dislike John McCain. It's not just his politics, which are enough to make me dislike him as a probable presidential candidate, but it's who he is, which make me dislike him as a person, too. Watching him campaign for Bush during the last election, after his wife and child had been targets of the Rovian smear machine, was enough to make me puke. That he showed up on The Daily Show making wink-wink nudge-nudge comments about Bush, designed to bolster his image among liberals as The Republican You Can Like, in spite of his decision to campaign with his arm across the president's shoulders, was enough to convince me this snake oil huckster was as disingenuous and dangerous a specimen as the one we've got in the White House now.

...


I used to respect McCain. Now I just think he's a waste of my good air.

No comments: