Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Note to Dems

Unless you voted with Kennedy and Kerry, 'no' on cloture, don't expect any help from me in fall (the DNC gets nothing). At this point it doesn't matter whether you retain your seat or not, not if you basically vote Republican. I'd rather have a Rethug in your seat because this way I won't be disappointed, I won't expect them to stand up for Democratic principles as I expected you to do. You let us down, you let the party down, and you let the United States down in a big way.

This Alito thing showed your true mettle and you should all be ashamed of yourselves. To those Dems who refused to stand up and be counted, I have a list of all of you pinned up in my office. Not only will I not support you, I will work actively against your reelection. If we can't count on you when the chips are down, what the fuck are you there for in the first place? I demand your resignations within 24 hours. Get the fuck out of the Senate and get the fuck out of my face. You're as useless as tits on a bull.

No comments: