Sunday, November 12, 2006

PSA

Our old friend Mr. H has a new blog and I've been remiss in not directing you there. I'll let him explain:

...

The following question has arisen of late: "If everything sucks, if everything is a conspiracy - if everyone is treating everyone else horribly, taking advantage of their fellow human beings without a thought - what would you propose to do about it?"

Do I have a better idea?

How would I fix things?

I do have an idea or two, and they are related to the process of turning within, following some sort of spiritual practice, and/or adopting a different way of relating to the world - a way based on the inner, as opposed to addressing everything "out there."

So, I'm starting up this blog to focus solely on The Solution, and I'm leaving the ranting to my other blog.

...


If you don't read Michael Hawkins, you're missing out. You'll look at the world a little differently. I almost forgot, you can find him at Pauly's too.

No comments: