Thursday, November 16, 2006

That old black magic...

Yahoo News

BOGOR, Indonesia - A renowned black magic practitioner performed a voodoo ritual Thursday to jinx President George W. Bush and his entourage while he was on a brief visit to Indonesia.

Ki Gendeng Pamungkas slit the throat of a goat, a small snake and stabbed a black crow in the chest, stirred their blood with spice and broccoli before drank the "potion" and smeared some on his face.

I have to disguise broccoli too, but I usually do it with cheese sauce.

"I am doing voodoo, because other ritual would not work," he told reporters after he conducted the gory ritual about 1 kilometers from the palace.

Good luck, Mr. Pamungkas. I've worn out six Ken dolls* and used up eighteen boxes of hat pins.

*Closest thing I could find to Bush. No balls. I damn sure wasn't gonna use a G.I. Joe.

No comments: