Sunday, February 3, 2008

Blogroll Amnesty Day*

Our good pal Skippy the Bush Kangaroo has been doing yeoman's work bringing smaller blogs to the fore; hell, I update our blogrolls by stealing links from him. That said, I got too much shit to do today to individually list the good small blogs I've run across over the past year, but Skippy has a great list of them for you to visit. This evening, I'll be adding all the blogs he's highlighted to our blogroll (if they're not on it already). If you want to make sure you get on our blogroll, leave me a link in comments on this post and I'll add you. Unlike some of the major blogs who look at us the same way politicians do, no names but you know who you are, we here at the Brain have an extensive blogroll rivaling Skippy's and we're always happy to add new blogs. We're all in this together, ain't we?

*Yes! Skippy coined that phrase!


Update:

See Jon Swift too.

No comments: