Monday, February 4, 2008

Wow!

I don't know about you guys, but I'd have to say Skippy and Jon Swift's Blogroll Amnesty Day was a great success. Congrats to those guys for setting it up. Last night (while watching the game) I began stealing links from Skippy's pages (I got more to do tonight and I'm gonna glom the links from Jon too) and found a whole buncha great new blogs (I increased the size of our blogrolls by about 120 so far).

You know, the strength of Left Blogtopia (y!sctp!) is in the number and diversity of voices we have, not only Americans, but people from around the world who are aware enough to know that fortunes in their nations are directly tied to ours. It's a shame those of us who have the loudest voices turn their backs on the little guys but that's their problem. It's nice to see that most of us understand the meaning of the phrase "hang together or hang separately".

Thanks again to Skippy and Jon and the others who spearheaded Blogroll Amnesty Day.

And just a note: If I didn't get you up there last night, leave a link in comments on this post and I'll add you.

No comments: