Friday, February 22, 2008

A Winter's Day in the 'Hood

Here's the street in front of my house this morning. It ain't the Long Island Expressway, but it'll have to do...

Click photos to emhuge'en

By the way, you might think that's a dumb sign telling folks to go around the tree, but it really isn't. It gets really dark here and that thing reflects bright enough to snap drunk drivers out of it. Usually. The sign gets run over all the time anyway.

Here are my two assistants finding probably smelly things for me to run over later with the snowthrower, turn into a fine powder, fling, and wear.



Just for comparison, here's a shot from a coupla weeks ago of what it looks like when the sun comes out.



Here's yer intrepid mountain man retrieving necessary supplies from the cache. I think I'll let that product warm up a little prior to use...

No comments: