Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Mrs. F and I send out our best Thanksgiving wishes to all our readers, commenters, and staff here at the Brain.

In lieu of the 'weekend whorage', for which I'm disastrously late, I'll whore my other posts now (being that's all you'll get out of me today).

I test drive a 2005 Corvette. Feh ...

And I go from wanting to shoot Mrs. F on Monday to getting the place straightened up for Thanksgiving. By the way, the coffee table in the pics is the last remnant of my bachelorhood. I cobbled it together about 25 years ago when I needed a table and we've always had a use for it.

More chapters from Birthright this weekend ... I promise.

Once again, Happy Thanksgiving from my family to yours. For all us Lefties, we have a lot to give thanks for this year.

No comments: