Friday, August 28, 2009

24? That's passé ...

The conservatives have a new film to fap to, craft policy from, supplant reality, review highly:

...

What I didn’t anticipate was the way the film would inspire certain bloggers to fashion their own Louisville Sluggers out of dense, straight-grained stupidity, and start swinging wildly at the heads of their readers. Dr. Melissa Clothier, the Opinin’ Osteopath, took several particularly vicious cuts the instant I clicked this link from Roy’s place.

...


First it was Jack Bauer in charge of the "War on Terror", now the Inglorious Basterds are showing us how it should have been done.

You know, I think if conservatives were actually forced to witness reality, they would all have to be institutionalized. They've lived in their own world (one they've created from wishful thinking and TV scripts) for so long that the real thing would loosen whatever grip they have left.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone, it’s my first visit at this web
site, and piece of writing is really fruitful for me, keep up posting these articles or reviews.


Also visit my site http://www.itisberenini.eu/
Also see my page > outbacknomads.timdiekman.com