Sunday, August 23, 2009

Saturday Emmylou Blogging On Sunday

Nice slide show that I think Fixer will like.


Emmylou Harris and The Band ~ Evangeline

Thanks to Jumadurski, Brazil.


Me and Mrs. G are jet-settin' all over the place this weekend. Yesterday we rode up to Loyalton to visit our friends Pat and Rob (sounds like a mugging technique. Heh). Interestingly, Pat is from East Islip NY and filled me in on Brentwood. Nothing I didn't know...

Today we're off to Portola Railroad Days to see our friends the Storz Performance Trials Demo Team (scroll down a little). Last year, they put on their show in the front yard of the local cop shop. This year it's raining a little so I hope it's inside, but then I'm a brat. Heh. Then Mexican food and home.

I'm taking my new video camera and hope to get some good YouTube material. Look for it as soon as my desktop gets outta the shop with a new power supply.

See yas.

No comments: