Saturday, October 10, 2009

Party!

At Siri's house. She's throwing a Nobel party for our President:

... can't wait for the Oslo Award Show, I'll be doing a full open bar with hot and cold catered hors d'oeuvres. There WILL be an ice sculpture of Limpball's with an apple in it's mouth, balls in a vice, plus candle glow and glitter, sequins and light show, fire works and cake pop outs. It'll be bigger than the Oscars here!!!

...


I'm there!

And on a serious note about this. I understand why the Nobel Committee awarded the prize to Obama. It is a big symbolic gesture by Europe to welcome us back into the fold, so to speak. Thing is, were I Obama, I don't know if I would accept it. I got a problem with being used, on any level, to send a message. Maybe I'm picky but that's the way I am.

That said, party on! Wingnut heads are exploding.

No comments: