Saturday, August 21, 2010

More Homebrew Music Video

I got such a nice response to my first one which I posted yesterday that I decided to shoot the works. This is all I have for now. I gotta go out and put some miles on my video camera lest I start repeating myself! It's a damn dirty job, I tell ya, but someone's gotta do it. Heh.

Pretty music and cruisin' down the road without having to watch where you're going. It doesn't get any better than that! You don't even have to have handlebars bolted to your desk like I do...

As long as folks enjoy my eclectic (some might say 'odd') music I'll try to make this a weekly feature.

Herb Pedersen sings his own composition "Easy Ride". Not a motorcycle song but I ain't got no late night truckin' blues video. I like this song and hope you do too.

No comments: