Monday, January 30, 2012

Believe me ...

If the Republicans win majorities this November, I will:

Alan West, a tea party-backed congressman from Florida raised questions about his mental stability with comments he made on Saturday arguing that President Obama and other top Democrats should “get the hell out of the United States of America.”

...

There are some nice little towns in southern France where me, the wife, and the girls could live quite well and let the world pass us by. Makes no difference to me if I do it now or in 5 years when we planned. If the Republicans win this fall, this country will cease to be America anyway.

2 comments:

Gordon said...

It doesn't matter what Allen West says. He'll be looking for work come November. Unless the people in his district are as stupid as the ones in Bachmann's have been. In or out, he only matters to the DEQ and the news cycle.

Fixer said...

... the people in his district are as stupid as the ones in Bachmann's have been.

I would think, at the least.