Monday, January 30, 2012

Why do people call you names?

Because you're a lying asshole:

Back in 2010 as she defended her state’s harsh immigration law, Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer (R) told a newspaper reporter that she was deeply hurt by the terrible names people were calling her. The worst, she said, were the comparisons to the Nazis.

“They are awful,” she said. “Knowing that my father died fighting the Nazi regime in Germany, that I lost him when I was 11 because of that…and then to have them call me Hitler’s daughter. It hurts. It’s ugliness beyond anything I’ve ever experienced.”

...

Of course, her old man died 10 years after the war ended. Under Brewer and the other wingnuts out there, Alabama is another state on our southern frontier that has turned into a national embarrassment.

1 comment:

Gordon said...

TPM is too kind. She doesn't "get facts wrong". She flat fuckin' LIES.