Thursday, September 16, 2004

Until later

This'll be my last post from the Queen. I'm about done with my $25/hour internet time, oy, and we'll be making port in NYC at 0500 tomorrow morning. It was a great trip, but it's good to be coming home. Back to my regular blogging duties tomorrow afternoon, and I know you all missed my invective and diatribe. Yeah, right. But I'll be back in form anyway. My great thanks to Gordon for picking up my slack while I was offline and during my sporadic posting from the trip. As I said, hopefully he'll stay on here because he's too good to let go. I pat myself on the back for talking him into doing this and I'd hate for all of you to be deprived of his insight and his humor. I enjoy his stories and perspective immensely and I know all of you do as well. If you don't, you're a fucking idiot. Se ya'll tomorrow.

No comments: