Saturday, August 13, 2005

Disclaimer

I've received a couple emails from people asking if I'm worried about coming afoul of Homeland Security or the FBI calling for an overthrow of Chimpy Inc. My answer:

No.

Somebody want to bust me for speaking my mind, come get me. I'll have the 6 o'clock news waiting when you come to pick me up. I know far too many lawyers to go quietly; I'll have my say as you drag me off to Gitmo. As President Empty Sack, who isn't half the man I am, says, "Bring 'em on."

Update: 16:40:

The reason I'm so manic about this today is because they released 15 hours of FDNY radio archive from Sept 11th yesterday. Once again I held my wife in my arms as she relived that day, debris and bodies falling from the Towers as she tried to make it to safety, seeing the carnage wrought by these terrorists. A lot of tears were shed yet again and now, 4 years later, the memories of these poor people have been corrupted by these criminals in Washington for personal gain, wealth, and popularity.

No comments: