Friday, August 12, 2005

Ugh

ABC News had a segment on this morning about Intelligent Design. The thing that got me was a statistic saying 45% of the American people believe God spat man on this Earth, fully formed, about 10,000 years ago. Nearly half of us. I'm sorry, I'm all for religious tolerance (I come from a long line of Roman Catholics) and respecting others' beliefs, but it is difficult to believe half of us are that stupid.

So, today shit changes. From now on, if anybody uses the word 'God' or 'the Good Lord' or any other euphimism to support their position, I'm gonna walk away. I refuse to argue with people who can't tell the difference between belief and scientific fact.

You are a bunch of fucking idiots, a waste of my good air, and deserve everything this administration will do to you. I am ashamed to call you my fellow Americans. In my book, you're the people who should be rounded up and put in camps, not to be tortured but to be educated. And you shouldn't be let out until you understand how the world really works. Because of you stupid motherfuckers, the nation you claim to love so much is going down the tubes.

And a special note to the people of Ohio, who seem to be the dumbest of the lot. Your young people are dying at an astounding rate in Iraq (more than any state in the union), I saw some of your sons' funerals on the news this morning, and most of you still support the criminals in the White House and this illegal war. Wake up, you stupid motherfuckers, because you're going from a national disgrace to national laughingstock. You're being used and you don't even realize it, morons.

When I read of the stupidity of my fellow Americans, it just makes me want to pack it in and move to Europe. You morons make me ashamed to be an American and I never, in my wildest dreams, thought that would happen.

No comments: