Thursday, February 8, 2007

More Shakes and Amanda

Can you tell I'm pissed? Shakes has been a friend since she started blogging, a regular commenter here and then starting her own blog. We are so proud she made it 'big time', and even more proud a presidential candidate recognized her talent. The fact that a flaccid, incontinent old fool is trying to sabotage her brings me to the boiling point. Amanda has been a regular read since Jesse Taylor left Pandagon. Glenn Greenwald looks at all the outrage and hypocrisy:

...

But when the Times claims that the Edwards campaign is "in hot water," what they mean is that there are complaints from right-wing bloggers and people like the right-wing Catholic League's Bill Donohue, who is an excellent arbiter of bigotry and impropriety as the author of such enlightened views as: "Hollywood is controlled by secular Jews who hate Christianity in general and Catholicism in particular. It's not a secret, okay? And I'm not afraid to say it."

...


Nobody cares except the wingnuts, who are getting fewer in number every day. An aside. I think Greenwald is as mad as I am because he's updated his post 6 times ... so far. A record, I think, even for him.

A side note to Mr. Edwards. If you fire Shakes and Amanda, you'll not only have zero chance of getting my vote, but I will actively work against your nomination. If you forfeit your spine on this, you certainly don't have what it takes to become President of the United States.

No comments: