Saturday, December 11, 2010

Saturday Homebrew Not-So-Crazy Redneck Music Video Blogging

Me'n Mrs. G got this album in the mail yesterday on our way to Reno. When this song came on, lemme tell ya it ain't easy to ROTFLMAO when yer driving but I managed it!

You Ford* fans will get a kick out of the album cover. I know I do:



*Fuckin' Okies Really Dig'em

Inside the album cover is "If it ain't broke, we can FIX that". Heh. My sentiments exactly sometimes.

This song is the way I feel too. Sometimes I think the yuppies dragged the Bay Area up here on a chain behind their Volvo just to fuck with me.

Rodney Dillard & The Dillard Band do "There Goes The Neighborhood" from their 2010 CD "I Wish Life Was Like Mayberry".

As a member of The Dillards way back when, Rodney was the slack-jawed guitar player in The Darlings on The Andy Griffith Show.

Video is a rural road in the Sierra Nevada.

I had to shorten the title of the song due to the character limit of the bargain-basement software that came with my video camera.

No comments: