Saturday, August 14, 2004

Shut up, I'm campaigning

Seriously, I know my blogs (this one and The Fixer) are not the most widely read in the blogosphere, but I know some pretty respected and influential folks have cruised through. With that in mind, I'm campaigning, not for me, but for the Mrs.

That's right. I may be an idiot, but my wife is one of the smartest people I know and I believe she would be great for a Cabinet Secretary position in a Kerry administration. So, if any of you folks who are connected with Kerry/Edwards, or if you know someone influential in the campaign, put a good word in about Mrs. F. I could see her as Secretary of Commerce or Secretary of the Treasury. She's a hell of a lot better than the idiots who work for President Clueless.

So, what do you say? Think about it. And I promise that I will stay far, far away from the Halls of Government, so you don't have to worry about the property value of the White House going down. Silly me, what am I saying? After Bush gets done, it won't be worth shit anyway.

No comments: