Thursday, February 28, 2008

Dude, I Think We Picked the Wrong Bar

I'm putting this in because I'm a lifelong motorcyclist, and I think it's just plain funnier'n shit!

AFP

A pair of hapless bandits in Australia received a shock when they burst into a Sydney sports club brandishing machetes only to find it occupied by about 50 bikers.

Oops...

EssEffChron

About 50 members of the Southern Cross Cruiser Club* had just started a club meeting in another room, and the bikers jumped up to intervene.

Jester said the robbers had walked past the bikers as they entered the bar but apparently failed to notice them, perhaps because the ski masks obscured their vision.

"I don't think he did his homework very well," Jester said of the ringleader. "He picked the wrong night."

Indeed! Heh.

*Go see the group photo of these bozos. Check out their guestbook too. These guys are in tall cotton over this deal! Good on 'em, I say!

It took a stupefying lack of situational awareness on the part of the crooks to miss this lot!

They must have been Republicans.

No comments: