Saturday, October 2, 2010

See yas ...

No wonder Rick Sanchez didn't do his show yesterday (A pleasant surprise to see Brooke Baldwin on instead). I always said he was a big dumbass and a buffoon, but he proved it the other day:

Hypersensitive doofus and CNN Anchor Rick Sanchez had a "moment" on Pete Dominick’s Stand Up! satellite radio show yesterday.

Wait, let me rephrase.

By "moment," I mean he went flying off the rails, performing the clumsiest swan dive EVAR into a mile-deep ravine, screaming anti-Semitic, bigoted, self-righteous “woe is me” bullshit all the way down to the bottom, where he landed with a sickening thud to little or no applause.

...


No great loss, though I wonder which idiot they'll give his show to. They should just leave Baldwin there, she's far more intelligent than Sanchez and I'm sure she could do a better job.

Update:

Athenae:

So apparently Jon Stewart's success is due to his being a member of the Super Seekrit Jewish Cabal of Jewy Jewishness, and not the result of working his ass off in stand-up which wasn't very funny and other shows which weren't very funny and movies which just flat-out hummed balls for like four decades. I mean, he's not Justin Bieber, okay?

...

No comments: