Saturday, March 11, 2006

Git a rope!

This is from the Chimp's hometown newspaper:

These people stole our White House. They bastardized all four branches of our Government. They have done nothing for the People, not one thing the majority of the People have wanted.

If you haven't read between the lines, then I'll spell it out: I'm so damned pissed off I could chew nails!

You should be, too.

America and the rest of Planet Earth can't take another three years of Bush, Cheney, Rove, Rice, Rumsfeld and the rest! And they don't deserve more time.

It has been 1,914 days since the Rehnquist Supreme Court allowed this illegal oligarchy overthrow of our Government. It's high time we take it back.

Richard M. Nixon was tossed out of office for far less, and Spiro T. Agnew left the vice-presidency in disgrace over what amounted to a minor infraction compared to Cheney's dishonorable, greedy, un-American activities.

Impeach the lot of the George W. Bush and Karl Rove Cabal.

Note to Georgie: This is from the Barbarians at your Gate.

If my hometown paper said shit like that about me, I'd reconsider whatever it was they said I was doing wrong. Just before I snuck moved away in the dead of night to avoid bein' tarred and feathered and run out of town on a rail. Or to avoid being the guest of honor at a necktie party.

No comments: